Tuesday, June 2, 2009

starbucks cards

I am a fan of Starbucks cards. I collect them. I have about 70 now. I haven't bought one in a year or so but grab new ones when they come out and have friends who look for me when they travel. It's great. I like to look through them and pick out favorites to use every month. I realize the only people who see them are the cashiers and me. But I feel good knowing I have a little treasure art piece with me.

I figure it must be some sort of hoarding device that I have in my head that knows if I ever REALLY need cash I can sell them on ebay.

I have one from Greece, one from Taiwan, one from Sydney, and many from Hawaii. I also have a few shareholder cards.

I am a shareholder. Or was, I have to check.
I also got to test out the Black Card which gives me 10% off every purchase. It's awesome. No fee for me either!
Funny thing is that I'm not a froo froo drink person either- I get drip coffee. Partly because it's cheap and also because I don't drink a lot of milk or have any sugar since I'm diabetic. But, I do frequent SBUX almost daily and sometimes twice.
Not such a bad habit though, I can think of worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me feedback or comments! I welcome ideas and thoughts about what is written here.